His list starts with Justice Graves and goes on from there
- Hinds County Circuit Court Judge Winston Kidd,
- Hinds County Chancery Court Judge Denise Owens,
- former Hinds County Circuit Court Judge Robert Gibbs,
- Jackson attorney Doug Minor,
- Assistant U.S. Attorney Felicia Adams, and
- Circuit Court Judge Margaret Carey-McRae.
He notes that Judge Kidd seems to be Congressman Thompson’s candidate, and that Congressmen Taylor and Childers have not been heard from, although the former stays out of appointment debats and the later “is rumored to have focused on pushing for Oxford attorney Christi McCoy to be named U.S. Attorney for the Northern District” who is “unlikely to get the nod.”